Photo Splash

Labels

Friday 3 March 2017

KOREDE BELLO SHARES THROWBACK VIDEO OF HIMSELF APPRECIATING HIS 20K FOLLOWERS IN 2014


MAVIN Records superstar and COSON member, Korede Bello, took to social networking site, Instagram to share a throwback video of 2014 in which he is seen performing with the guitar while also appreciating his fans.

The 'Mr Romantic' star shared the video with this caption:

''Dearly Belloved, 
When I posted this back in 2014 I was celebrating my first 20k followers #Bellovers20k

Fast forward almost 3years later and there're over 2million of you guys now #Godwin 

I scrolled down my page to read some of your comments and I realize how blessed I am to have you guys.

I'm still the boy you fell in love with , still your #Belloved . And I need you now , I need that energy we started with , so that my ALBUM market can selelelele lol

This is my debut album and I decided to name it after you guys for all the LOVE you've shown through the years ❤️
As you're Liking , commenting, following, watching , and buying all my songs , 
GOD BLESS YOU 
#BellovedTheAlbum March 11 . ''


Korede Bello is set to drop his debut album titled 'Belloved' on Saturday, March 11, 2017.

No comments: