Photo Splash

Labels

Thursday 13 October 2016

IS AZEEZAT QUEEN OF LOVE SHOOTING A NEW MUSIC VIDEO?


'Rhythm & Soul' singer, Azeezat Allen popularly referred to as the 'Queen of love', recently had the media awash when several photographs purportedly on set were released.
The 'Ife Mi' crooner when contacted didn't disclose either as her reply was 'I am working on several projects, as soon as they are completed, it would be made known to everyone.'
Azeezat had last month granted permission to the Department of Music at the prestigious University of Ibadan to score her music for the world. The COSON director also earlier in the year gave hints that collaborations and personal songs were likely to be released this year.
On her official Instagram account (azeezatqueenoflove) she posted the above photo and captioned it 'So that's how God decided to surprise His sweetheart once again! U guys will just not understand, this was a gift from God. Lord I publicly ask for forgiveness for my misbehaviour. But still, I need that one thing! I'm saying 'thank u', 'forgive me', and 'pls help me' in one voice.'

No comments: