Photo Splash

Labels

Friday 28 October 2016

SOLIDSTAR UNVEILS 'W.E.E.D' TRACK LIST, ALBUM SET FOR OCTOBER 31ST


Nigerian singer Joshua Iniyezo, better known by his stage name Solid Star has released the track list to his anticipated album 'W.E.E.D'.

'W.E.E.D' which is an acronym of Witness Everything Exceptionally Different is a 21 track album, and features collaboration with top music stars such as 2baba Idibia, Diamond Platnumz, Oritse Femi, Burna Boy, Timaya, Flavour and Reminisce among others.


Solid Star released the track listing along with the following; 

'This moment right here; is incredibly special to me. This is a moment that would go down in history!

I am beyond proud to show the world; especially my amazing fans the body of work I've dedicated ample amount of time and effort to...
I present to you; 'WEED' album cover.

I can't even begin to express the amount of joy my heart abounds right now - I just want you all to get a feel of this amazing piece of art.
I really can't wait for ya'll to get a feel of 'WEED'. For now, all I can say is; this is an appetizer for what's set to come! 

Anticipate the release of #WEED; Witness Everything Exceptionally Different! #WEEDTheAlbum 

God bless everyone that contributed in making this piece of Work a great art! From the producers and engineers @pbanksdbeatmaker @kukbeatz @iamdelb, Orbit,  @iambrainmix  @sukasounds @indomixng @swapsondmix for the sleepless nights and all the efforts you put in to perfect this sound, And all my talented brothers that contributed their bundle of talents to #WEEDtheAlbum  @official2baba  @timayatimaya  @mreazi @tiwasavage  @patorankingfire @burnaboygram @davidoofficial @oritsefemi @duncanmighty @iamreminisce @zoroswagbag @iamharrysong @attitudeonline @falzthebahdguy and Small Doctor, my record label @achievasent and team for all your immense contributions. As you have all blessed mine, may the Lord bless each and  everything you set out to do in. Amen.  #WEEDtheAlbum drops in a bit and you know my music always speak for itself. God bless you as you download, share and repost. SOLIDSTAR #SHABA.'

No comments: