Photo Splash

Labels

Friday 14 October 2016

KENNY SAINT BEST TO STAGE CONCERT IN NOVEMBER, 12 MUSIC TRACKS READY FOR RELEASE



Multiple Award Winning Gospel Artiste, Writer and A&R Consultant, Kenny Saint Best has disclosed that she is set to a hold a concert come November 2016.

The Gospel star who marvelled us with several hits in the past was asked if fans are to expect any new song, to which is replied 'Infact 12 worship songs are ready o. They'd start to drop this October'.

KSB, as she is fondly called also revealed that there will be a slight change to what her fans have experienced in recent times in terms of her music, 'I do not want to say I am done with Hip Hop or Street Gospel, because I've dropped so many of them in the past, I am back in the Church doing Worship. I am doing New Gospel and it is Worship.'


No comments: